Real Estate & Covid-19
Things are definitely different as we all adapt to the new norm caused by COVID-19. Just because things are changing doesn’t mean the way we market and sell houses has to! We’re going to continue to offer the same great services but have changed some of the ways we deliver them.
Every sale is unique, and we’ll develop a customized listing plan with you to meet your individual needs. Here’s a sample of what to expect:
Preparing Your Home
• We’ll continue to offer complete staging packages for all of our listings.
• Michelle Kenney of The Lighter Home will work with you to develop a strategy that you’re comfortable with. This can include bringing in staging materials or simply working with what you have to make sure your home shows as beautifully as possible.
• In some instances, we will stage virtually using online professional software to show potential buyers just how versatile the space is.
We have ramped up our marketing to be sure buyers and their agents have all the information they need to determine whether your home is right for them. This includes:
• Complete home information packages including
• Professional photography
o Still photos
o Video or Matterport tours (depending on the home)
o Drone stills and/or videos of the location where applicable
• Our photographers have safety protocols in place to protect both themselves and your home.
Showings & More
Now more than ever we want to be sure only qualified buyers are entering your home. Precautions include:
• Vetting each buyer prior to making an appointment with them, including requiring their mortgage pre-approval or cash proof-of-fund prior to their visit
• Offering either FaceTime or Zoom meetings to tour the home virtually prior to a physical visit
• Visitors will be required to wear a mask, gloves and to remove their shoes or wear shoe covers
• We’ll work with you to have the home set up to minimize the need for anyone to touch anything such as light fixtures, interior doors, etc.
“We want to keep you & everyone who enters your home safe!”